BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

3.05.2009

First ImpressionCoastal Scents Eye Proxy Primer

Hey Dolls
This is the Coastal Scents Eye Proxy Primer. This is the product straight out of the packaging 
As you can see it is kind of thick. you have to rub and smooth it out VERY evenly so that the balls in the product distribute evenly! 

.|.The Cons.|.
It looks nasty
When I opened it, it seemed VERY greasy. 
Creases on oily lids
Creases under darker colors (i used the black oxide pigment) 

.|.The Pros.|.
It makes your shadow colors pop
A good price for the product
Gives your lighter shadows an airbrushed feel/look

.|. Final Word.|.
I say that it is a good primer for the price ($9.99) and it never hurts to have a backup primer either! 
Like I mentioned, it does make your darker colors crease which defeats the whole purpose of a primer, but to each its own! I'll probably buy another batch of this stuff when I run out. 

Until Then, 
Bye Ya'll

0 comments: