BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

3.02.2009

Haters: Presidential Edition

Hey Dolls, 
(official white house photo)
So I was watching Mike & Juliet Show this maw'nin and they were talking about all the "bloggers" that have been "talking about" First Lady Michelle Obama. Well, in my terms I'd call it "HATING". Of course, Juliet was not hating and neither were the panel (all women).... they were just saying how "Everybody should leave the First Lady alone because she has great arms". Indeed I agree. Didn't Jackie O wear a sleeveless black dress (MKors)similar to this that MObama is pictured wearing here? Indeed she did.  (Do ya research! ) Is it because her arms are colored? Let me not go there. Homegirls arms are on point. MObama IS a fashion iCON! Get it together and get off my first lady!

0 comments: