BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

3.05.2009

FOTD: Pink,Brown, Lashes Balashes!

Hey Dolls,
Here is a FOTD that I did about 3 weeks ago, for church. I wanted to try out my lashes balashes! They are THE bomb dot com and by far are one of my favorite pairs! 

.::Products Used::.

>peeperz<
inner|Vanilla Pigment
middle|Pink Bronze Pigment
eye contour|Texture
outer v|milani rich chocolate
highlight|nyx nude
brows|milani rich chocolate|black radiance tan concealer

>face<
skin|Mineralized Skin Finish Dark
cheeks| MAC pinch me

>kiss<
primer|carmex
liner|nyx natural
color| arissa studios harmony
gloss|MAC prrr lipglass  
Me clutching my pearls and listening to my eargasms! 

Until Then, 
Bye Ya'll! 

2 comments:

Glamour Me Up ♥ said...

those lashes are hooootttt!!!!

Soul_Sunshine said...

OMG...them lashes are FIERCE!!! I love the makeup, you look like a babydoll.